Thursday, August 28, 2008

school days for all

School is in full swing and I think I should be able to keep up with it. I just keep thinking that at any moment now the baby may decide it's time to come, then we will experience what it's like for the kids to outnumber the adults 2:1 in this household. The kids may revolt and take over! I'm not really worried about that actually. Every afternoon we have the boys do homework at the table, sometimes there are struggles but it always gets done. I do most of my homework later in the night and some in-between classes at school. I've only gone to school for 4 days of course but I'm already making habits.
Photobucket

The boys on the first day of school
Photobucket
Sally fingerpainting
I now have my drums set up reasonably well with improved hi-hats. I don't play them with a baby inside though.
Photobucket
If you want more interesting blog stuff to read you can see the Only Anything Imaginary Band group blog that I have made some contributions to recently, it has been growing with lots of historical content from my teenage years. Oh nostalgia!

No comments: